Friday, April 20, 2018

Hi everyone! , when I was a little girl I dreamed of being a scientist, and  work in a laboratory doing experiments. Then I grew up and in high school I had chemistry,  it was there when in the chemistry test I had my first bad mark of my student life , then I started studying a lot for the next test and discovered that I liked a lot of chemistry until today, In the last year of high school I decided to study chemical civil engineering, and I studied a year and a half that career, but I discovered that I did not have a chemical approach to the career, it was then when I read the mesh of the chemistry career and I loved it, I would like to work in any field where I can do good for society through chemistry.
My life in the university has been great, because I love what I study and I love the friends that I have found here.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "in the chemistry test I had my first bad mark of my student life" sdjkhfjsdkgsd

    ReplyDelete

the most embarrasing moment i´m willing to admit

Hi everybody how are you ? I hope you are   well, today I will talk about some embarrassing moments of my life. When I went to school I ...