Friday, April 27, 2018

My favorite technological piece is the cell phone since I use it all day every day, it is like part of me, I use it for the university, to be in contact with my family, and also to entertain myself, I like the cell phone, because it is multipurpose, I can use it to study and contact my family from abroad, I can see videos of them and feel them closer, I also like because I can listen to music while I travel in the odious transantiago hahaha  ,in the summer I felt it was being without a phone, since it was stolen and I was 3 days without the cell phone, I felt insecure because if something happened to me I could not inform my parents immediately, but at the same time I felt relaxed because I did not have to be aware of being stolen.
I think technology is good but we have to dominate it not her.

6 comments:

  1. also me used the cell phone for be contact with my family, i talk with my cousin that live in Spain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cell phone help a lot when you're boring, especially when you're travelling

    ReplyDelete
  3. I occupy the phone for almost everything.
    I just love it !

    ReplyDelete

the most embarrasing moment i´m willing to admit

Hi everybody how are you ? I hope you are   well, today I will talk about some embarrassing moments of my life. When I went to school I ...