Saturday, September 28, 2019

the most embarrasing moment i´m willing to admit


Hi everybody how are you ? I hope you are  well, today I will talk about some embarrassing moments of my life.
When I went to school I had embarrassing moments one of them was when I was playing with my friends to the “pillarse”  I run very very fast and I strided my jumper broke so I had to run to the inspector office, but they couldn’t help me because they didn´t have needle or thread, but they have brackets , so they use them to fix my jumper . This is one of my more crazy experience in my life.
An other experience when I was in four grade a classmate say to me that him love me this produce a trauma so the rest of the year I hidded in the classroom and I hate him for same years , for this situation i asked to my best friend that he could accompany at the end of the day at the exit .
Okey now you can tell me what are your best experience in the school .
Thank you for attention see you the next post .



No comments:

Post a Comment

the most embarrasing moment i´m willing to admit

Hi everybody how are you ? I hope you are   well, today I will talk about some embarrassing moments of my life. When I went to school I ...