Sunday, August 12, 2018


My experience writing blogs


Hello classmates and teacher!
We arrived at the last blog of the semester, it has been a really good experience, since I have been able to express myself in a language that is not mine, and to contribute new words to my vocabulary as I make new blogs, I think it is a very good way to learn languages.
I think my writing skills in English have improved, but there is still a lot to improve, there are still many words to discover in order to communicate and really express what I feel, with my words.
I would like that in addition to blogging, which as I said before is very good for expanding our vocabulary, we could express ourselves more orally, because I think it is the most difficult when it comes to learning a new language, speaking in a different language to the mother tongue, I think it is complicated because we are embarrassed to pronounce it wrong and you do not feel safe since it is not your language, so I think it is necessary to exercise that part of the communication.
Finally I want to thank you for reading each of my blogs and wishing you a good end of the semester, I encourage you that it is not enough 😊
That each day we can grow in knowledge to be able to transmit it to future generations.
Resultado de imagen para escribir en computador mujer

3 comments:

the most embarrasing moment i´m willing to admit

Hi everybody how are you ? I hope you are   well, today I will talk about some embarrassing moments of my life. When I went to school I ...