Friday, May 11, 2018


                                                           Resultado de imagen para mi planta de naranja lima
When I had at school, we had to read a book a month, I always had bad to read books, my dad always scolded me because it ended the day before the test, only one book I liked and read many times, it was called " my lime orange plant "that book caused me a lot of emotions I came to mourn, it's a Brazilian boy who was very poor who changed his city and his mother and sister worked in a weaving factory, in his new house he found a plant of lime orange was made by her imaginary friend, this child was mistreated by his father, and by his brothers.
I liked this book because it told a bit of the history of Brazil when the Portuguese arrived, and how the life of poor people, who had no chance of emerging or educating.

4 comments:

the most embarrasing moment i´m willing to admit

Hi everybody how are you ? I hope you are   well, today I will talk about some embarrassing moments of my life. When I went to school I ...