Monday, July 23, 2018

For me music is very important because it is present throughout my life, my mother's family, my family (dad, mom and sister) and I are Christians and most of them play some instrument or sing in the church, well, except I, but I've always been surrounded by music.
I like many styles of music, it depends on my mood, I like cumbia, Chilean folklore, tango, the music of Argentine singers, rap and obvious romantic music hahaha, I love the sound of the guitar and I would like to learn to play this instrument, because I enjoy it very much and I think that the guitar is the ideal instrument to sing anywhere.
The truth is that my tastes have not changed if they put me the music that I listen to as a young girl I will enjoy it in the same way, only now I find it funny some sounds that I hear, but it does not mean that I do not continue to like it.
Finalmete a way of conclusion I think music is a fundamental part of our life, I think it is something that identifies us as human beings, music exists since we began to exist, it is like our soul.
The music in the movies I remember most are Disney movies where they sang a lot, and were the cause of the emotion of the film.
Resultado de imagen para musica
Resultado de imagen para guitarra love

No comments:

Post a Comment

the most embarrasing moment i´m willing to admit

Hi everybody how are you ? I hope you are   well, today I will talk about some embarrassing moments of my life. When I went to school I ...