Saturday, July 28, 2018


Resultado de imagen para marie curie laboratorio

MARIE CURIE 
The scientist I most admire is the famous Polish Marie Curie, she was the first person to receive two Nobel prizes in different specialties (Physics and Chemistry) and the first woman professor at the University of Paris, she carried out the first studies on radioactivity, discovered two chemical elements that today are in the periodic table radio and polonium, died in 1934 (66 years) by an anemia caused by exposure to Radio radiation that kept in test tubes.
I admire her because she is a very intelligent person, she was able to explore fields that nobody had explored as is the subject of radioactivity that today serves diverse areas such as medicine and also to obtain nuclear energy I also admire her because she was able to impose herself despite the time in which I lived and how difficult it was for a woman to enter the scientific area in those times, inspires me to continue studying and fighting for equality between men and women in the scientific area.

4 comments:

the most embarrasing moment i´m willing to admit

Hi everybody how are you ? I hope you are   well, today I will talk about some embarrassing moments of my life. When I went to school I ...